I started this blog 2 months ago not really expecting to be recognized for it (except probably by my family) so being nominated for this award really means the world to me.
- In a post on your blog, nominate 7 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
I’d like to thank Abee for the nomination! She’s actually the first person I ever followed on wordpress. 🙂 You guys should seriously check out her blog. She takes AH-MAZZING photos and she LOVES food (just like ME! :D) Thanks again Abee!
Okay… So 7 Random Things About Me:
- I love to bake. It’s a fairly expensive hobby so I only do it on certain occasions.
- I try to paint. I enjoy it immensely but it doesn’t always come out the way I pictured it in my mind. 😛 I do have an abstract painting that I made hanging up on a wall in our house.
- I LOVE tea! I usually put milk and sugar in it though so it’s not the healthiest of options. 🙂
- I think 7 and 11 are my lucky numbers. My brother and I were both born on November 7th (And no, we’re not Twins) and something good or interesting always seems to happen on the 7th of every month (I keep track!) 🙂
- I adore kids. I love being able to teach them and I love learning from them as well. They always say the silliest things that, oddly enough, make perfect sense. 🙂
- I love the ocean and the creatures that live in it! I always try and catch the shows that feature any of the two or both on National Geographic and Discovery Channel.
- Love cannot even begin to describe what I feel about books! It’s become more of a passion than anything else.
Now I’m not entirely sure if I’m allowed to nominate those that already have the award but I think I’ll take my chances. It’s kinda like the Grammy’s or the Oscar’s right? The more awards you get, the more AWESOME you are. 😀
The last two people on my list are very near and dear to my heart. I both know them personally and I’m nominating them not because I’m biased or anything but because I truly believe that the words of these two people should be shared with the world. 🙂
- Lesley – Lesley is one of my closest friends. She writes mostly in Filipino so it’s unfortunate for those of you who can’t read and/or understand it. She’s an absolutely amazing writer though so if and when they decide to put a translate button for Filipino, you should seriously check out her page. 🙂
- Isa – On my very first entry, I mentioned someone that inspired me to start my own blog. Well, that would be Isa. 🙂 She is truly gifted and you’d be missing half of your life if you didn’t stop by to read what she has to say. She has such a beautiful way of looking at life and of sharing her love with the rest of the world. She truly is a remarkable writer.
With that… I’d like to say THANK YOU once again to Abee for the nomination of this award and here’s to hoping this will be the start of many more unexpected blessings! CHEERS! 😀